Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Strange Dream

Ever wake up from a dream and hear yourself saying "WTF"???


Well I did this morning.  It was a strange dream.  Not strange to the point that it was scary or anything...but just strange enough for me to wake up and the first words out of my mouth was "WTF".

My dream was about this friend I have not seen for agessssssssssssssssssssss.
Last time I've seen her was probably around 2005 or 2006?!?!
We haven't been in contact since.  Reason??  Not sure, perhaps jealousy or ego....who knows

But in this dream of mine, I decided to go find her and try to become best buddies with her again.  Stuff that we used to do back in the old days appeared in my dream and I was in fact trying to re-enact them to get her back on my good side?!?!  The strange part was....I was doing the laundry for her.  I hate doing the laundry....and in the dream I was hand washing them!!!!  Now come on....in this day and age, there is something call "washing machine", so not quite sure how my dream had me hand washing clothes  -_-

Thinking back, we did have some good time in the past and its just ashame we didn't keep our friendship going.  I know from my side why I didn't keep in contact.....but not sure what happened on her end. 

And...in case this person ever reads this....
From my side, I feel your family have a high expectation of you and I was ruining that for you.  That is why I kept my distance....I can't be selfish.  I truly enjoyed our friendship and the time we spent together.  Hope you're enjoying the life you're having now.

I'm not sure what this dream is suppose to mean....am I suppose to contact her??

No comments:

Post a Comment