Wednesday, November 13, 2013

13/11/13 - Good laugh for today

When you're little and growing up, you'll often be asked "what would you like to be when you get older"??  My answer was I wanted to be a teacher.  No idea why  I wanted to be that, especially since I hated carrying around all those text books at school, doing homework and in general.... studying!!!



And what about having to take home work by marking exams or checking homework of students?!?!  Gosh, the more I think about it now, the more I think my head-space wasn't all that good back then.

Anyway...today I had a taste of what a teacher would've felt if they marked a paper and it was a really, really, really, really, really bad student.

Out of the whole activity I checked, there was only 1 thing correct, and I think that was by chance.  It's like.....were you even awake when you coded everything???  I'm sure if the overall mark for the whole activity is 300, they got 1/300.  It was so bad that I laughed the whole way through. 

The poor guy.  I ended up having to tell him where he went wrong directly (even though I'm not suppose to) and he told me he had help from 2 senior officers and they said it was fine.  Couldn't believe it. 



Gosh, that site needs plenty of help, perhaps an ultimate overhaul. 
If I live closer to the place, I think I can overtake and run the whole show myself.  *grins*



No comments:

Post a Comment