Sunday, November 17, 2013

Snookums - My little furball friend

I got this cat a few days before Easter in 2010, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
Just thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and share some pics I've taken of him over the years.

 Just brought him home the first day, adjusting to the surroundings
  Just brought him home the first day, already having a nap on my bed
  Just brought him home the first day...."geez, how many laptops do u have??"
 Just brought him home the first day, yes...that is your bed.  He only slept in it that one time  :(
  Just brought him home the first day, found a place to sunbake
  Just brought him home the first day, wasn't happy when he was found??  Nope took this pic whilst he was mid-yawning
  Just brought him home the first day.  "Are those birds out there??"
   Just brought him home the first day.  "You know these blinds won't last right??"
 Just brought him home the first day.  Acting cute...gotta make a good impression 1st day rite?
 Just brought him home the first day. Handsome little man
 Being playful
 My all time fav pic of him sleeping...in my bed
 Peek-a-boo
 "This is my chair, my bed.  Just cos you paid $200 for it, doesn't mean its yours. Stay away!!!"
 Its cold in winter.  Even cat needs some blankie
 "OMG, is this for me??"
 Hiding under my blanket on a Sunday morning
 "Please turn the light off...I'm trying to ZZzzzz"
 I love this pic.  I couldn't sleep but saw him sleeping...so I woke him up.  His "I'm not impress" look
Being playful
 "How many Zzzzing pic do you need to take?!?!"
 He's good company.  He even watches cricket with me.
 My favourite snack turned into HIS favourite snack
 Another cold winter day/nite
 "You serious??  You're hiding my treats in there?? Hmmmpf"
 Brought him a new cat bed.....slept in it like 5 times  :(
 Introducing SUPERHERO cat.  Possessing the super power of......ummmmm......no idea  :/
 So whose a pretty lady???  Looking good as a blonde though
 Chewing my plant
 
 Me vs Cat in bed.  Looks like he won majority of the queen bed for sure.
 Good pic taken for a mugshot for sure
 Strike a pose....
 ....and the 2nd pose is Yawning  -_-
He is guarding his favourite toy from me.  He loves playing "fetch" with this.  It's gone through the wear & tear stage and needs to be thrown out.  He knows it and guards it even when he goes to sleep.  (Yes, he still have it.  I sewed it back up and didn't have the heart to throw it out.)



No comments:

Post a Comment