Saturday, November 16, 2013

Japanese Ramen

There is something that I have to eat every week, and that's Hakataya Ramen's "Nagahama Ramen" or "No 1" as I call it.

I started eating at this place at its flagship store in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast ummmm.....more than 5 years ago??? I used to drive 1 hour down there just to eat a bowl of noodles then drive 1 hr back home.

To some people it might seem a bit extreme.  But when I like something, I don't mess around to try and get my hands on it.

I am now ultra happy they have opened 4 shops in Brisbane outer surburbs. And yes, I have been to all of them.  I wonder if they EVER thought about opening up shop in Brisbane CBD?? If so, give me a VIP card cos I will be there most lunch times and probably down a bowl of noodles before I go home as well.

Seriously good stuff.  No wonder they have 17 shops in Japan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment