Thursday, November 14, 2013

14/11/13 - Good laugh for today (Part 2)

This follows on from yesterday's post.

Back to the story of bad student vs teacher.

Apparently bad student wasn't too happy with the teacher.....went to whinge & bitch to the head of department.  So yes, today the teacher got a little talking to today, have been pre-warned I might also get a talking to from the principal/head-master.

As if I give a shit!!!  If its wrong, its wrong.  No amount of complaining will help you unless you learn from your mistake...IDIOT!!

And I don't see why I should be given a talking to.  If I made an error in my feedback about the errors I found...fine, I'll cop that.  But if its just an idiot who have nothing better to do with their time but run, cry and make a scene...then FORK YOU!!!!


Seriously, no one appreciates when you do a good job, yet they are ready to pounce on you once someones cries or bitch about things.  So over it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment