Sunday, November 24, 2013

KK, Sabah hotels of choice

Started looking at hotels to stay at in Kota Kinabalu.  So far have narrowed it down to 2 places. Shangri-La & Pacific Suetra Harbour.  Both look amazing with their own private beaches. That is what I want to do. Relax, get some sun on beautiful beaches and have some great food while I'm there.


Pacific Sutera Harbour
Pacific Sutera Harbour
Pacific Sutera Harbour
 Pacific Sutera Harbour
 Pacific Sutera Harbour
 Pacific Sutera Harbour


 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu
 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu
 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu
 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu
 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu
 Hotel Shangri La, Kota Kinabalu

Shitty thing is when I was checking them out, appears they are closed to being fully booked for the time I wanted to go. 


I am still living in hope that I can go there this trip, to finally relax and enjoy myself and the sun before heading back home to slave and stress away before my next holiday.  Who knows when that would be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment