Saturday, May 31, 2014

30/5/14 - Neighbour gathering #1

Had an absolutely awesome night just drinking and talking to my neighbours Kellie & Dan. 

Time really did fly.

Rocked up at 7pm and before I know, it was already 10pm. 
We talked about a range of different things....and here I was thinking I'm not a very socialable person...how is this night going to go??
I do believe I (oops) was the one talking the most.  I need to watch that for next time when we have another one of these. 

Dan left around midnite and I stayed for a little bit longer chatting with Kellie for a bit. 
It was finally a wrap just a little bit after 1am-ish.  I have really gotta say time really flied when you're having a good time.

I think I have actually found 2 total strangers who I'll become good friends with in the end.

And hey, to top it of, I got 2 hugs  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment