Sunday, June 01, 2014

Girl Crush - Tainá Müller

This is my 100th post, and what better way to make my 100th post than writing about my ultimate girl crush!!
Also coinciding with this 100th post/Ultimate Girl Crush is also the fact it's actually her birthday today.  Talk about timing.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ULTIMATE GIRL CRUSH AND GODDESS............ Tainá Müller.

------------------------------------------

I have gotta say this......I've found it.  PERFECTION.
If I was to EVER look for a lady in my life.....this person would be the ultimate GODDESS.




And the lady who this honour goes to is: Tainá Müller, a Brazilian actress.

Tainá Müller



Born on June 1, 1982 in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Graduated in Journalism, she was an MTV reporter for 3 years.
Then, started a career as international model working in Milan, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
In 2005, she decided to move to São Paulo to study acting.
Married to director Henry Sauer during a shamanic ritual inside a submerged cave in the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.

I have analysis why I'm so drawn to this lady
Her eyes....the sultry looks it shoots, if eyes do talking....it's these eyes and they definitely captivate you.
Those lips....OMG.  Her lips are the way they are cos she puts like 5 layers of moisturiser/lipstick on it.  (From a tutorial of hers I saw)
Her cheekbones, nose, face shape....Perfect
And once you have seen her smile.....gosh, you'll melt.  I am not joking either, so many times after seeing that smile I had to cool down.
Her whole face is just PERFECT.
And not only that, being a former model....she definitely have the body to show and be proud of.
I am mostly drawn to her by her eyes and smile.  It really soothes and relax me somehow just by looking at it.

She caught my attention when I was watching snippets of the Brazilian soap opera "Em Familia", playing the gorgeous character of Marina Meirelles, a photographer who is also a lesbian.  To be honest, I can't imagine another actress who can play that role better than Tainá.
Right from the word "go" she has caught my attention.  It's pretty hard to not focus on her when everything you define as "perfect facial features" and it's right there in one person.

Tainá.....you have won out for the title of "Ultimate Girl Crush" hands down.  
To top it off, she is a cat lover!!.
Girl, you have every box ticked in my books.

(And guess what?  I found out she have at least 2 tattoos.  One is a star on the back of her neck and the other is a diamond on her lower right ankle....guess what I'll be getting tattoo'd soon??)

Tainá Müller - Twitter 
Tainá Müller - Instagram














 










































4 comments:

  1. I also have a HUGE crush on her. HER EYES IS SOOO....GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is why I reckon she is the most beautiful woman on this earth currently :)

      Delete
  2. I really don't understand cos I feel he same way about her especially about her captivating rather mesmerising eyes and of course her lips she is an amazing actress and she is drop dead gorgeous and I too saw clips of Em Familia and then I watched the whole Novella it's awesome just because of her.

    ReplyDelete