Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OTP

I have been watching so much TV series lately that I have so many ships I support, it's spiralling out of control.

Now, some people have no idea what OTP stands for...so here it is:  One True Pairing.  Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.

When I went through all the ships I support, I realised they are nearly all female couples?!?!  Not sure why....but I totally support them.

Maybe I think love is love, doesn't matter if its male & female; male & male or female & female.  You love a person for who they are...and I totally stick by that (and also being a female, I stick by females).

So here are some of the ships I totally support currently (and also in the past)

*  Clarina (Clara & Marina - Em Familia)
*  Karmy (Karma & Amy - Faking It)
*  Emaya (Emily & Maya - Pretty Little Liars)
*  Emison (Emily & Alison - Pretty Little Liars)
*  Haleb (Hanna & Caleb - Pretty Little Liars)
*  Calzona (Callie & Arizona - Grey's Anatomy)
*  Jolex (Jo & Alex - Grey's Anatomy)
*  Golly (Gail & Holly - Rookie Blue)
*  Sharmen (Shane & Carmen - L Word)
*  Marbecca (Marlene & Rebecca - Verbotene Liebe)


I'm sure there is more, but these are the ones off the top of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment