Friday, May 30, 2014

Personal secret

A little secret I'm about to spill about me.
Actually, this makes me kinda weird and looks like a stalker.

My sense of smell is ultra sensitive, I can even smell when people are about to get sick prior to them actually getting sick. (Yes, its kinda disguesting I know)

But my main issue is when men wear COOL WATERS by Davidoff.  Not only does it drives my nose insane, it drives my head insane.  It affects me so badly that sometimes I lose control and starts following that unknown stranger.  Which kinda puts me in the stalker category.  

I have no idea why this happens, maybe my head is thinking if it smells good, follow it.  Lucky no one have an AVO against me for stalking...yet.

So guys, if you want to get my attention, you know what cologne to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment