Thursday, May 01, 2014

Everyone needs good neighbours :)

Well, I have always like this neighbour of mine....cos she is really nice.
After a long day and nearly committing road rage whilst driving home from work in peak hour traffic, found a lovely gift awaiting for me outside my door.


This surprise was due to the fact I have observed and got to know when her birthday is.  I noticed last year she had birthday balloons delivered and was sitting in her garage on 18/4, so I was pretty sure her bday was that day.  But this year I was stumped cos the balloons were in her garage on 17/4.  But lucky I had already brought her her surprise bday gift.  It wasn't anything big, just some candles with displays in them.

She came up and thanked me afterwards, she was so shocked at how observant I am.  (I did put in my card that I'm not a stalker, I just noticed it as I walk pass her garage)

Anyway, it's good to know we treat each other so good.

I just went downstairs to thank her before, and said we really need to have a drink.  (hahahaha)
She asked me what I'm doing tomorrow night, unfortunately before she told me what was happening, I had to declined due to the fact I'm working OT on Saturday, can't drink or stay out late.  She invited me to tag along with her to a "Singles night" which she was set up.  HAHAHA.  Maybe another time...maybe.

And I think after last year's Xmas how I said I'll try and make an effort for this yr's Xmas pressie to her.  I think I have come up with something that is pretty darn good  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment