Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just being me

I had a few people now say to me that I think too much and notice too much about them. Things that they might seem irrevelant, yet I have found room in my heart to care or even take notice and remember it. 

Its nice when these people acknowledge it.  Cos yes, I do put my heart & soul into people I care about. Even when it look like I don't seem to care or don't say much. Actions and thoughtfulness speaks louder than words for sure.

Which sometimes brings me back to "why do I bother sometimes". "Why do I notice so much and have room for others yet don't have room for myself??"  

I think sometimes I should really be selfish and just think about myself as some people think I'm weird. 

But I guess when its acknowledged, it makes it all worthwhile.  Maybe there are just somethings about me that I should never change.

I am blogging this especially after having a little chat with my neighbour Kellie. She was shocked to learn I noticed things about her, yet we only bump into each other like twice a year.  Thanks for the thought in gettig this year's Xmas gift. I need to up my ante next year and think of something different to get you for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment