Sunday, December 01, 2013

Running update of Tattoo


 


01/12/13 - Gonna do a running update of my new Tattoo.  (Well, it's 3 days already, so not new anymore I guess.)  I am still awaiting for the colouring from the stencil to come off.  I can see bits & pieces of the white ink.  I have gotta say, he really did a good job on the word "love"

02/12/13 - Still waiting for the stencil ink to come off.  

03/12/13 - Slowly peeling

04/12/13 - Quite itchy today.  Maybe it's the cream I'm putting on and the fact it's wanting to peel

07/12/13 - As each day goes by, I can see it's starting to look better & better.  Can't wait until all the peeling is over

 



Day 1 - Fresh from getting it done
Day 2 - Removed the bandage
Day 3 - Letting it breath


Day 4 - Still waiting...
 
Day 5 - Peeling a little bit

Day 6 - Itchy & peeling


Day 7 - peeling big time

Day 8 - Looking good

No comments:

Post a Comment