Friday, December 13, 2013

Waiting game

Its torturous that there is nothing to do whilst waiting for something. 

Dropped my car off for service at 9.30am, was earlier told it'd be finish by 12pm the latest.  Wasting 2.5hrs is gonna be a drag, but now I'm told it won't be ready until 1.10pm at least.....this just makes it more annoying. 

I was going to wait for my car at the place, bum out and watch their boring tv, but decided to take their courtesy drop off at Garden City instead.

Whilst waiting for the pickup, bumped into the guy who I brought my car off.  He remembers my name too, thought guys got bad memory with girl's names?!? Once again he's trying to flirt with me. He brought up the whole karate thing again. I already told him no, not interested in going to his co-owned karate business to learn how to kick people or whatever. Luckily I was saved by the guy driving me to Garden City, otherwise he would be talking/flirting with me for the next 2hrs.

Usually shopping for majority of girls would be heaven or paradise, but for me with nothing in mind to buy, it has become more of a drag of time.

I have taken a tour of the whole shopping centre twice, all this by 11am. I've even tried to go and watch a movie but there is nothing good on that I want to watch. *sigh*

Now I'm just sitting in a coffee shop typing up this blog with a large cappucino.  The workers have already come around to see if I have finished my coffee, trying to take my cup away.  Dude, I only had like 7 sips of my large coffee.  Bugger off, I need to waste time by slowly sipping on my coffee.

Now I'm just wondering if it'd be too rude if I bring out my tablet and start watching tv series.  I guess it might not be.  

A lady opposite me is apparently wasting time too by making a big mess.  Scratch-its, she have a big pile of them.  And it seems like she have packed a picnic and is slowly sneaking it out from her bag and eating it.
Now its only 11.24am, what the hell am I gonna do until 1pm????

----

Update: 12.48pm
Waiting to be picked up from Garden City to pick up my car. Have in the meantime typed up another blog (not published yet), look through my whole twitter feed, scroll through my facebook posts, get updates on the Ashes Perth Test match, swore at the dropping AUD and looked for more funny GIFs. Another 20mins wait. What a boring start to the day. And now I'm close to bouncing off the wall from my large coffee.  YEH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment