Monday, June 02, 2014

One way crush

To be honest, I have found myself having a crush on someone lately. And trying very hard to keep it under wraps and not letting them find out, I am using every ounce of self control I have.

Reason for the self control and not wanting them to find out is that I don't want to lose a friend in that person.  Feelings are definitely getting stronger and stronger, I really don't know how much willpower I have left in me to control my feelings.

I find that I'm starting to act strange around them, and everything I do, I am doing it to please them.  I am actually driving myself crazy over this one.  I somehow hope this is just a crush phase and it'll be over soon....as I know the feelings will not be returned.

Silly, silly me.  Should've learnt from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment