Friday, March 07, 2014

Next Holiday

So, I just checked my leave balance recently.  By June, I would have 45 days of annual leave up my sleeve. 

Think I need to start planning on taking some leave soon, before they hound me about my excess leave balance....blah blah blah, yada yada yada.  Only problem is that I have nothing really planned for this year.  Have the leave, have the money & time.....but nowhere planned to go.  Even if I do want to go to places, I have no one to go with.  Its hard trying to organise trips with friends.   Cos you might have the time & leave, but that doesn't mean that they have it too.

My work twin suggested me the other day (when I mentioned I have never been to Philippines before) that I should visit it and go to Boracays.  That got me excited and interested for sure.  If I go,I wouldn't mind going and making a quick stopover in Manilia as well.  Heard the seafod there is really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment