Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oops....lazy!!

Oh gosh, I have been a lazy fuck since going on holidays in late December.  (Or "vacation" as I've learnt that's what you're suppose to say if you're American).

Anyway, Valentines Days have pass...same old same old.  Spent the day by myself.  Only remotely romantic thing I did for myself was turn on these LED flower lights.  A few of these sit on top of my monitor....just cos they can!!!  Hard to be "romantic" when you've been single for so god damn long. 

Dunno what is really happening this year.  I used to be really hard working, and will do all overtime available.  Over the last 2 yrs, I just didn't care and refuse to do overtime.

This yr, I am actually surprising myself by the amount of overtime I'm planning to do.  If I do all the overtime I have planned up til end of June, I should pocket an extra $10k after tax.  Sounds good, but this is the 3rd week and I'm really starting to feel the effects of it.  I'm tired as hell....but I want that extra $10K.  Don't you all sometimes that you're so rich you don't need to worry about anything to do with money??  No need to work, have a nice place...all built and decorate how you like it without the restriction of the word & value of "Money".  I am still having that dream everyday that perhaps someone, somewhere is looking down on me and giving me some luck to fulfil my dream.

Aiiii......am I daydreaming again??  I think that is cos my brain is switching off from too much OT.  Better prepare myself for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment