Sunday, August 24, 2014

Aliyah...you made my day

24/08/14
OK, I'm seriously over the moon with this one.
I like a lot of actresses...to be honest, I fangirl over heaps.
But nothing prepared me today for Aliyah's favouriting my tweet.

I watch Rookie Blue for the character Gail Peck, but somehow along the way fell in love with the actress who plays Gail (Charlotte Sullivan).  So as a fangirl of the character, I automatically fall in love with her on-screen love interests.

In comes Holly Stewart, played by Aliyah O'Brien.  This lady is amazing.
Both the actress's on-screen performances are amazing towards each other.


Anyway, for Aliyah to even spend the 1 or 2 seconds to read my tweet, and to move muscles to "Favorited" my tweet, I felt special for those few seconds.

It might mean NOTHING to a  lot of celebrities, as they see fans trying to gain their attention all the time, but for fans like us....who live half way across the world and drool to even see their online presence, that means everything to us.

So I THANK YOU....Aliyah O'Brien for spending those few seconds to totally make my day.


Yeh, I just have to capture every version of this....



25/08/14




28/08/14




18/11/14






























No comments:

Post a Comment