Wednesday, January 08, 2014

The year that was 2013...

2013....what was achieved??

Thinking back....
*  had a few spanish lessons (ok, I gave up after a few, but I did make an effort!!!)
*  finally got inked (tattoo)
*  finally fulfilled my dream of going to HK Coliseum for a concert.  This is as electric as what I've expected.  Although I never dreamed I'll ever go and watch a Joey Yung concert (even though I think she got some great songs)....the atmosphere was definitely one to savour.  What makes this even better that I went on NYE, countdown to 2014 with 10000+ people.  Joey was right, she was nervous and have no idea what to really do for the count down.  I think Sammi would definitely be better for the countdown.
*  watching more English TV series.  Best thing I've watched is Pretty Little Liars; Rizzoli & Isles, Person Of Interest; Grey's Anatomy.
*  Have increased my celebrity crushes.....hahahaha!!!!

2013....what I hated the most??
*  back to an APS4 from acting APS5.  OK, I know I might not b the best, perhaps cos I'm an easy pushover and take on a bit more than what I can handle....but in 2014, I'm gonna make an effort to ook for other positions outside of BI.
*  Losing touch with some friends.  Dunno why I have lost touch with some people.  Maybe I am deeming them irrevelant in my life now.

These are the ones that stand out for the year.  I'm sure there is more yet I can't think of what they are yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment